As of 15 May 2020, UCANR will be retiring its Learning Management System servers, which were used by ANR Online Learning (class.ucanr.edu) and the Postharvest Produce Professional Certificate Program (postharvest-lms.ucanr.edu).
Most of the classes on these systems have been migrated to other services; we will try to provide links to those courses here.
For the popular FD252:Food Allergens course, this one provided by the FDA may be an acceptable substitute:
If we do not list the course here, please try searching the following online course catalogs:
- eXtension Online Campus - free courses
- eXtension Online Catalog - fee-based courses
- FDA Office of Training Education and Development
ANR Online Learning classes
- Healthy Beverages in Early Care & Education
Integrated Pest Management classes
- See the IPM Training page